Thursday, February 11, 2016

New "Bee-ginnings" - New Digital Scrapbook Kit Freebie

Hello Scrappers and friends.  I can't believe it's been over a year since I created anything for the Heck of it.  I love to design and share and just haven't taken the opportunity to create.  I spent about 10 days off and on working on this kit.  I hope it's something you will enjoy.  And....who doesn't love "FREE"?  I know I do.  This kit was so much fun to create.  I especially love the beehive.  So much fun!!!

I created this kit for my LDS friends who have a Youth meeting for teenage girls in our church who get together once a year and celebrate "New Beginnings".  This is where the newest members of the youth group are recognized.  I thought the idea to use "Bee's" as the theme was pretty darn cute, so I ran with it.  I'll have printables available on my LDS Blog very soon.




So sorry, the download links are no longer active.  I'm hoping to have this kit uploaded to my etsy shop very soon :D

6 comments:

Jayne Rose said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful kit! :D

Maddy M said...

Love this! Thank you so much!

AMarie T said...

Wow, it's just stunning! Thanks !

Mary Tincher said...

Thank you so much for the cute kit!

Lana said...

Wow, Beautiful kit and thank you so much for sharing it free!

fl_connie said...

This is super cute! Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...