Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Crafting Wreath Inspiration

Hey peeps! I have been busy crafting lately. January is super busy with my friends and family having tons of Birthdays. I made this adorable wreath for a dear friend's birthday, and it was sooo super simple. She's a very glitzy, sparkly girl so I tried glamorizing the fabric strips by adding some Tulle. What do you think? The base for the wreath is just a simple embroidery hoop, cut strips of fabric (I ripped mine), tie to the hoop, add flowers, tulle, whatever you wish. Easy peasy! I'll have another wreath done soon and a simple tutorial here as soon as I can.  I'm deep cleaning and organizing the house, a bit overwhelming, but still working my way through it. heart emoticon Andi 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...