Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Freebie::LDS Primary Binder Covers, CD Labels, & BookMarks

Hi friends, I just got called to be the Primary President for our Ward and I'm so excited.  To get ready for the new year and theme for 2015 I whipped these up to share.  These LDS Primary Binder Covers are shared with love!  Here in Oregon, we don't have enough Primary kids to have individual primary classes so some of our classes are combined (i.e., CTR 5/6) - anyway, hope you have fun with these.  Thanks for stopping by. <3 Andi


CD Labels & Bookmarks:





4 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

Hi there! Is this still available? I love it and it's exactly what we are looking for for our Primary next year. I checked your etsy shop, but can't seem to find the download. tarah.ingram@cox.net

Thank you!!!

Mommy said...

These are beautiful! However, I was wondering about a few of the classes? You have these for Valiant Girls class and one for Valiant Boys, so do your Valiant 8, 9, 10, 11 meet together as one class separated into girls and boys? Looking forward to using these next year! Thanks!

Cherre Truelove said...

The binder cover is awesome! Is there a way for me to edit text since we have a large primary and have to split classes... CTR 4A,CTR 4B thru Valiant 11A, Valiant 11B, etc.?

Eda Hill said...

I am wondering also if you can make the class posters editable so we can add for those who have large primaries? I really love your work! Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...