Wednesday, November 12, 2014

CU Checkerboard Paper Freebie Template

Hi there scrappers, I hope you're doing wonderful.  

Forever ago when I took up digital scrapping (way back in 2008), I scoured the web for Commercial Use freebies for my blog to use in handouts or printables.  If it wasn't for The Scrappin Cop or Delicious Scraps, I never would've started.  So, I know there are a gazillion options for you to go out and purchase a digital file already created.  But if you're like me, I wanted to know how to do it on my own.  

I started way back when with a basic digital scrapbook program, then upgraded to Photoshop Elements 7, and after a few years, I upgraded to Photoshop Elements 10, and now I have Photoshop CS6.  Yahhh!

I like you, have tons of dreams.  For me digitally, I dream of furthering my knowledge by taking local classes, but for now, all of the knowledge I do have is self taught, trial and error, and a ton of online/Youtube tutorials and vids.  My dreams also include learning AI & Lightroom, and all those other fabulous programs.  Come on baby, who doesn't want to improve?  I know I sure do.

So today, I have a freebie paper TEMPLATE for you to create your own checkerboard page.  This file comes in psd, tiff, and png capabilities.  Just click on the image or download link to pick this little gem up.  Open it up in your program, plop an overlay paper over the top, use your filter sliders to figure out what look you're going for.  Then, get to scrappin Chica!  Enjoy!  <3 Andi



1 comment:

Lisa Troch said...

Thanks for the fabulous CU freebie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...