Thursday, May 29, 2014

Freebie Kit: Until Then

Hiya Scrappers - Happy to be here with you once again sharing a little bit about what I've been up to.  I haven't decided to come out of retirement, but I haven't stopped designing completely - I just simply can't.  I'm too addicted, plus I love keeping up with my designing skills and trying to create kits that I can use for my own use.  Sorry for the super long post - bear with me...please.

For those of you who don't know me, I am LDS (Mormon) and way back in 2008 I started a little blog called Hot Pink Pansy - where I would share LDS Printables and kits with other members of my church for their Sunday school classes, etc.  I've finally remembered and realized that the reason I started designing in the first place was to use my designs for printables - and that is basically what I'd like to go back to, "my roots" so to speak.  If you love the occasional freebie - and love to keep up with me and my crazy world, I welcome you to stop by for a visit, pick up some goodies, chat on the FB Page, and keep me informed about you.  

Don't get me wrong, I loved designing - it was one of the most exciting, yet stressful times of my life.  Personal life, although a fact of every day life, can sometimes cause added stress to time constraints and cranking out the kits. I always dreamed of being a digital designer - I just didn't realize at first that it was sooo much harder than I expected - and it took up a huge majority of my days.  I'm forever grateful to the amazing Lori, from Scraps N Pieces.  She took me under her wing (along with the fabulous Wendy Tunison, Dawna Hunter, and other Design Team members there), they taught me and schooled me and above all had the most incredible patience.  SNP has a very strict QC policy, which I totally appreciate and admire and feel is lacking in this industry.  I loved getting to know the teams at SNP and miss them all.

However, the past year was truly some of the most difficult times in our lives.  Both of my husbands parents & brother passed away all within 12 months of each other.  (We told the mortician who officiated at all three funerals, that we really liked him, but truly didn't want to see him again...LOL).

About this freebie kit:  I had a huge desire to create a kit about loss and missing my loved ones and coping and finding peace...and so much more. Frankly, I didn't get the opportunity before I retired in December.  I've lost a bunch of people in my life, my own parents by the time I was 11.  It was emotional, often tragic, lonely, sad, and yet I knew through my faith, that I would see them again.  

This kit "Until Then", is centered around that thought - that we will see each other again, that through my love and faith in Jesus Christ, through His Atonement, I like you, can be with my family forever...eternally.  So if you could use this kit for the loss you have experienced in your life - or maybe you, like me, just love a freebie...ROFL.  I hope you will enjoy this sweet, bright kit.  Sure loss is sad, but why should the colors be dreary?  LOL  

Also, there are about ten 3x4 journal cards for you for your PL/P52/P365 or pocket scrapping.  I personally love the stamp set - especially the quote from a talk by President Uchtdorf of my church.  Plus get this, I've included my very FIRST brush set (ABR) using the word-art - super excited about it actually.  Please let me know if the brushes don't work for you, again, my first set evah.

Ok, here you go, a FREEBIE kit created with lots of love.  Enjoy and happy scrapping your heart out! (I'll be adding a tag set and 2nd Alpha hopefully next week) <3 Andi


To find out more about my religion - click HERE




I'm very sorry, but this kit is no longer available here for free on my blog.  I will have it added to my etsy shop very soon.  Thank you <3 Andi

42 comments:

PeppisNo1 said...

Thank you so much for this very beautiful kit "Until Then". I too have lost loved ones I look forward to meeting again. It's wonderful to have that hope.

awelby said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful kit!!

awelby said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful kit!!

Cindy said...

Thank you so much for your generosity

Shawna Wakeley said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful kit. I am so sorry for your losses - not goodbye but just "until then".

Conny said...

Thank you so much !!!

Miss Becki said...

I'm so sorry for the sadness that your family has had to walk through! I love the Steven Curtis Chapman song that says "We can cry with hope, we can say goodbye with hope- because we know that 'goodbye' is not the end". It's that silver lining that shines in the darkness! Peace to your family, and thank you for your thoughtfulness to us at this time! :)

Mary Presley said...

Gorgeous kit!!! Thank you for sharing your hard work!!!

Mags said...

This is a beautiful kit - thank you so much!
:) Mags / MagsGraphics

Michelle King said...

Thank you so much for this stunning kit. Your generosity is much appreciated.

June said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful kit and your generosity! I, too, know that I will see my loved ones again! Blessings to you! :)

Cynthia Girl said...

Great! Tnx so much! Cynthia

sherry said...

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful kit with us.

Kristal said...

beautiful kit! Thank you!

Cindy Jones said...

Thank you for your generosity during an awful time of grief in your life.
Hugs to you!

Deb Burroughs said...

Thanks for sharing this lovely kit with us!

lesley lawton said...

this is truly beautiful thank you xx

Heidi said...

Thank-you!!

Beth Dancy said...

I lost my brother last August and have a bunch of pics of my dd and my nieces from his service. I just didn't know what to do with them and came across your post! Thank you!!!!

Laurie said...

Very beautiful. I always love blue and yellow together. Thank you.

Catherine said...

This kit is beautiful, thank you for sharing it... and for sharing your testimony through your art. :)

VinGirl said...

Thank you so much, sending thoughts to your family.

Andene Sailors said...

Thank you so much! Awesome kit!

patbot said...

Thank you so much I to lost family members (4) within 2 years - so you have my sympathies

Pat from England xxxx

patbot said...

Thank you so much I to lost family members (4) within 2 years - so you have my sympathies

Pat from England xxxx

Dana said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful kit.

Syreeta Jayne said...

Thank you for this beautiful kit, and I'm so sorry for your loss. My husband and I have lost 2 beautiful baby boys during pregnancy, and it's not easy to find kits with a theme of loss, grief or sadness. Thank you for making one!

Mary Kay said...

Thank you. It's lovely!

Tango F said...

Thanks so much for this delicious kit.

God bless.

Narah said...

It's a wonderful kit!
Thank you!

lebjs said...

Thank you so much for sharing this lovely kit with us all :)

C Elliott said...

Beautiful! Your generosity is really appreciated...thank you very much!!

Erika B said...

Thank you for this special gift. What a sweet tribute to your lost loved ones and a tender way to share your testimony. I love that quote from President Uchdorf (what an incredible man!). Thank you for including it.

Crystalnva said...

BEAUTIFUL kit THANK YOU ;~}

Missie Favinger said...

Love the colors - Fabulous Freebie! Thanks so much!

lemondedis said...

thank you so much : this is awesome ! i shared the link here : http://www.pinterest.com/lemondedis/freebies-kits/

mrwagner said...

I'm so glad you haven't given up on the designing bug. This kit will make my memories of a beautiful aunt look so much better in the family album. Thank you for sharing.

Tracy said...

Thank you. This is a beautiful kit. Comfort to your husband for the loss of his parents and brother. And comfort to you. Just remember Look at God for comfort. Our God is always there.

Pam K said...

Thanks for sharing your journey ... & for sharing this beautiful kit.

Pam said...

♥♥♥ Thank you so very very much

Pam said...

♥ Thank you so very much. Your kindness and generosity in sharing your Beautiful Kit. My husband of 33 years unexpectedly past away January of this year. This will help in sharing our memories. Thank you again ♥

cal8007 said...

Thanks so much! I love that they are printable and don't have to mess with photoshop!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...