Tuesday, December 3, 2013

All Wrapped Up - The Extra's FREEBIE

Have you checked out how adorable the Christmas kits are in Digi-land lately?  I created one of my own as a Free with $10 Purchase at Scraps N Pieces store called "All Wrapped Up".

Check it out here:  



I created some little add-ons and keep adding to it, but wanted to give it to you for a Christmas gift.  I so truly appreciate my customers and friends for sticking with me throughout this past year. It has been a fabulous year of learning and growth - and I love the friends I have made at SNP and on Facebook.  I am very blessed to have such fabulous friends and customers.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I have this Mini kit for you as a thank you for a wonderful 2013.  Take care of yourself, and enjoy your time with your family.  If 2013 has taught me anything, it's that we need to hold our loved ones closer than ever before.  I have learned that life is way too short to waste it.  So, eat that last cookie, kiss your babies and hold them close - take the moments you are given and cherish every.single.one.of.them.  Merry Christmas, with much Love, Andi

6 comments:

bekfek said...

Thank you so much!!!

omalley24 said...

Heartfelt thanks. Gorgeous...

Miss Becki said...

this is beautiful! Thank you! :)

Crystalnva said...

Awesome luv it THANK YOU ;~} bunches..

Dawn Renee ' said...

Sincere thanks for this!

Unknown said...

Thank you very much for this lovely mini kit add-on. It is a very nice addition to the full kit. -Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...