Saturday, November 2, 2013

SNP Sales & Freebies

Happy DSD, my Dear Scrappy Friends.  (The DSA Blog Hop is on the post below).  Have you enjoyed any shopping trips?  I have blown beyond my budget and once again, I can't wait to unzip all my goodies.  It's like Christmas morning...LOL.   I hope you're having a wonderful weekend.  I'm here to share with you the Sales and awesome Freebies available this weekend; from Facebook Template Hop and Blog Hop, you're sure to find something you just can't miss.  Plus, the whole shop at SNP is 50% off, I mean, seriously?  You're sure to smile over these sales!

First of all though, have you checked out the awesome DSD/Anniversary Celebration in theScraps N Pieces forum?  Do you want to get to know me a bit better? Check out this video I made sharing a bit about me for one of the challenges. All of the designers at SNP created videos, compiled our favorite music, shared pics of our purses and many more.  Be a part of this exciting adventure by sharing your videos and favorites too, be a part of the Speed Scraps, and win prizes; including a ginormous beautiful full kit.  You don't want to miss out on this.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Freebie Alert::Facebook Hop
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make sure you stop by the Facebook Page and join in on the Template FB Hop featuring 27 FREE templates!  Yay!  Gotta love that!
 



You can start at my 
Facebook Page to pick up this Template:

Or Visit the 
SNP Forum for reference to the whole Hop.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...