Thursday, November 21, 2013

NEW RELEASE::Nerdy Couture

Hey Scrappy Friends, hope you are doing great.  It's been a bit crazy in our house getting plans ready for our Thanksgiving vacation next week.  I hope you have a wonderful time with family, friends, and loved ones.

Today, I'm releasing "Nerdy Couture" in my shop at SNP.  This spunky, geeky kit is chock full of bright color combo's and fabulous elements and papers.  This is a great kit for your stash and for all your Memory keeping needs.  This kit is 30% off until Monday 11.25 - stop on by my shop today.  Thank you so much for your business and support.  I truly appreciate you sharing your scrapping passion with me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRESERVATION TEAM INSPIRATION
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
by Dannethia, Melissa, Gina, Robyn, Hillary, Tia, Yas, Vanessa & Robin
**I'm sooo blessed to work with these fabulous ladies**




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...