Saturday, November 2, 2013

DSA Blog Hop

Hello Friends, HAPPY iDSD!  I'm so happy you're here.  I'm also very excited to be sharing my portion of the DSA Blog Hop.  The rich colors are amazing, aren't they?  You can visit HERE at DSA for the full list of fellow Designers who have joined this fabulous Blog Hop.

I hope you enjoy my designs and will visit my shop at SNP for all your Digital Scrapping needs.  Thank you for stopping by and remember to visit my Designer Gallery to share your LO's with me.  Last of all, stop by the Facebook Page, as I often have fabulous freebies available. <3 Andi


DOWNLOAD HERE

You just arrived from Seoul 2 Soul, your next stop is Kristmess

9 comments:

Miss Becki said...

I love your portion! The colors, the textures... great job! :)

Andi Walker said...

Thank you, Miss Becki - I appreciate your sweet comments :)

6grand said...

Beautiful part of hop - thanks so much. Especially love the leaf paper.

Michelle King said...

Thanks so much for your terrific contribution.

Dawn said...

Lovely papers! The leaves are fabulous! Thank you so much and I hope you've been having a great iDSD

Deborah K said...

Thank you so much for your mini kit in the DSA iDSD Hop. It's gorgeous!

Lis said...

Thank you for the very nice mini!

Cheekylala said...

Thank you! :)

Mary Presley said...

Thank you so much for sharing a lovely kit!! It has a warm feeling to it just like the colors of Autumn!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...