Thursday, October 17, 2013

Blessings by Digi Preserves

Hey Hey Scrappy friends, another Happy Thursday is here.  I hope your fall has been as gorgeous as ours here in the Pacific NW.  I love having actual fall weather instead of just summer and winter like where I grew up - Fall is just my favorite.

My Real Life has taken over this month and we are struggling with losing a loved one.  I know we have all experienced this loss, and yet, sometimes it feels like our family is the only one going through it.  It is so difficult and almost feels that my heart could literally break.  Thank Heaven that I have a strong belief in my faith and know I will see them again.  That's why memory keeping is so important to me and I'm so blessed to do what I love, sharing my scrapping passion with you.  My new release
"Blessings" is a great reminder how much we have to be thankful for, from Baptisms, to baby Blessings (or Christenings), we all have a lot to be grateful for.  For me, my children and husband mean the world to me.

Check out
"Blessings" and see if it brings back precious memories of your little ones, I love the paper clothing and reminds me of my kiddos outfits.  This kit is 30% off until Sunday, October 20th.  Stop on by my shop today and grab this adorable kit at a reduced price.



This kit also includes this bonus "Blessings::Wordart Pack" already added to your cart.


I love large striped paper, and they are included in the
"Blessings::Add-on"- Also at 30% off:

Last of all, I have a
"Blessings::Woodgrain Paper Pack" available - once again, at 30% off
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Preservation Team Inspiration
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Hillary



 Yas



By Melissa

By Tia

by Me


I truly appreciate your business and hope you enjoy this fabulous kit.  Have a wonderful week.<3 Andi

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...