Wednesday, September 18, 2013

New Release::WISHES + Freebie

Hey Hey Scrappy friends, Happy Thursday! When I was a little girl, I remember my Mom always used to say, "If wishes were fishes, we'd all have a fry".  Did your Mom ever say silly quotes like that?

Sorry I've taken a break for a few weeks due to some family and real life issues, but I'm back with a fabulous kit called "Wishes".  I love birthdays, especially when my kiddos were smaller, it's the one time it's ok to have your cake and eat it too, am I right?  It seems like time sure flies and birthdays are a reminder that time doesn't stand still.

If you are like me and have tons of birthday pics yet to scrap, then this kit is perfect for you.  Wishes comes in various deep rainbow colors like royal blues, pink, and reds.  This adorable kit is 30% off through Sunday, 9.22
Such a bright happy kit, and you could use this with every birthday--even those "Over the Hill" pics as there are touches of black throughout the kit as well.

I also have a Bonus set of Painted Papers that would be a great addition to this kit, just remember to add it to your cart.  This paper pack is also 30% off throughout this weekend.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Preservation Team Inspiration
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Love my team so much! <3


by Robin

by Julia
   

By Jodi & Shellby
   

by Gina

by Yas

by Melissa & Teresa   
by Tia



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FACEBOOK FREEBIE
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grab this adorable freebie on the Digi Preserves Facebook Page.

  
Have a wonderful week.<3 Andi

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...