Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fall For You by Digi Preserves

Hey Hey Scrappy friends, Happy Thursday! Thank you so much to all my newest Newsletter subscribers, I truly appreciate you allowing me to be in your inbox as we share in our love for scrapping and memory keeping.

Today my newest release is "Fall For You" - this sweet kit is 30% off throughout the weekend.  I don't know about you, but 
Autumn is my favorite season of the year. Here in the Pacific NW we really enjoy beautiful weather, the pumpkin patch, hay rides, and corn maze at our local pumpkin farm. "Fall For You" is a memory keeping kit all about these fabulous Fall traditions. With warm yellows, oranges, and greens, along with a splash of teal, this will be a great Autumn kit for your favorite family pics. Find it at my SNP Shop -again, at 30% OFF through 9.30.  Stop on by today to shop and share your memories with us in the gallery. I have a beautiful Freebie/Printable available below, but first:  



 
There are also coordinating pieces to this great kit - including a beautiful Bonus Paper Pack full of beautifully textured papers in coordinating colors.

And here is an
Add-On/Mini kit also available:

 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Preservation Team Inspiration
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Love my team! <3

By Denise


By Gina


By Julia


By Shellby & Yas


By Jodi


By Melissa


By Jen


By Robin & Tia


By Teresa
 
 I truly appreciate your business and hope you enjoy this fabulous kit. 
Have a wonderful week.<3 Andi

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...