Thursday, August 15, 2013

New Release::SWEET MEMORIES

Hi there Scrappy Friends, thanks so much for allowing me to join you in your inbox.  Today I have a New Release::"Sweet Memories" available for 30% off at my Scraps N Pieces Shop.  This kit is full of gorgeous Plums, (which seems to be one of my new Favorite colors) light pink, olive green, and various shades of grey.  "Sweet Memories" is also quite girly but with some modern elements and is a great kit to add to your memory keeping stash.  You will use this over and over for family history or even day to day pictures.  I hope you enjoy this kit & don't forget it's ON SALE at 30% off throughout this weekend at SNP.  
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Preservation Team Inspiration
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By Julia


By Gina & Jodi
   

By Yas

By MerrysMom & Shellby
    
By Susan & Yas
    
By MerrysMom


By Vanessa
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREEBIE::Clusters
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love my customers and hope you enjoy this set of clusters just for you.  Thanks so much for your business, I truly appreciate it.  Enjoy :D

1 comment:

Dannethia said...

Love the clusters!! Thank you so much for your generosity Andi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...