Thursday, August 29, 2013

New Release::CLOUD 9

Hi there Scrappy Friends, I hope you are having a fabulous day.  We only have less than a week for the kiddos to head back to school, we're heading for a camping trip on Friday, but I wanted to share my New Release for this week.  I have an adorable New Release I've called "CLOUD 9" available starting today over at my SNP shop - this is one of my new favorite kits.  Cloud 9 is 30% off through 9.1 so grab it at a great discount while you can.



There are a few extra's that you can add to your card to purchase separately, including this 
Cloud Paper Pack and Kraft Paper Pack.





Or Purchase the whole 
CLOUD 9 Bundle also at 30% off

This is the first kit I've "bundled" together and if I have a great response I'll be working on bundling more of my previously released kits too.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Preservation Team Inspiration
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am so extremely blessed to work with some of the most amazing women, not only at SNP, but also on my team.  Check out the magic these ladies have created for us to enjoy.  
 
by Conny

by Cintia & Yas

by Hillary

by Denise & Julia

by Gina

by Robin & Robyn

by Jodi

by Melissa & Teresa

by Shellby

A 2 Pager by Yas

by Melissa

by Julia & Tia

 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SPECIAL LABOR DAY SALE @ SNP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  
Have a wonderful week.<3 Andi

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...