Thursday, July 25, 2013

New Release::SPARKLES


Hi there Scrappy Friends, I hope you are wonderful.  Sorry to be MIA for the past few weeks, we had an unexpected death in the family that took place instead of our vacation to the Redwoods, so I've been just trying to keep up with Real Life for a while. It's been rough, but we are stronger together and it's been great to be with our loved ones and truly puts life into perspective.

Today, my newest kit, "Sparkles" is in my shop over at Scraps N Pieces at 30% off.  This kit is full of bling, attitude and tons of glitter and is something I've wanted to create for my Daughter, Lyndee, whose nickname is "Sparkles".  She is a very social pre-teen full of spunk and attitude.  She always has her nails painted and hair done just right.  She's truly a Girly Girl and I love this kit because it reminds me so much of my dolly girl.  Stop on by my SNP Shop today to grab this kit for all the Sparkly girls in your life
.   This kit is chock full of goodies, and don't forget to add the Animal Print Bonus Paper Pack to your cart to make this kit complete.  Rawr! 


Don't forget to add this pack to your cart:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Preservation Team Inspiration
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
by Dannethia

By Gina

By Tia

By Jodi

Have a wonderful week.<3 Andi

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...