Tuesday, July 2, 2013

FB Goodies and Check out What's New at SNP

First of all, thank you to all of you for liking my page and helping me grow my business. I know there are many digital creations to choose from, and I'm so grateful for my customers. It's beyond my imagination or dreams that I would alre...ady have over 2,000 likes in nearly 4 months. *huge grin*

Now, I know I'm behind on a HUGE FB Freebie, but I have a new Template Geek Template up under the Freebie tab, click on it and scroll down (under the "Freedom WA Freebie), to snag this awesome template inspired by my dear friend and Preservation Team Member, Hillary. Andi
 
Visit my FB Page here to Download: http://on.fb.me/XSKvFZ
  
Photo: First of all, thank you to all of you for liking my page and helping me grow my business.  I know there are many digital creations to choose from,
 and I'm so grateful for my customers.  It's beyond my imagination or dreams that I would already have over 2,000 likes in nearly 4 months. *huge grin* :D

Now, I know I'm behind on a HUGE FB Freebie, but I have a new Template Geek Template up under the Freebie tab, click on it and scroll down (under the "Freedom WA Freebie), to snag this awesome template inspired by my dear friend and Preservation Team Member, Hillary.  <3 Andi
 
 
The Designers at Scraps N Pieces has been busy.  This month we have a huge colab all about the wild.  This kit is called "Call of the Wild"  I promise this will be one of your favorites!!!

Remember this kit is 7.99 Quick Pages are 5.99 and the whole bundle is 10.99

Our Bits and Pieces this month turned out HUGE with lots of FUN FUN packs all about, "The Lake"  You will love to make your own kit with each of the pieces.  Each Pieces is only 1.00 for the first week of the month.  And we have a Challenge dedicated to this kit.  




Our CU Grab bag this month also turned out big, and it is FULL of Patterned Papers all in 12x12 format for you to use in your designing or personal pages.  

 
Be sure to check out Digi Preserves FB page for a new goodie just for you!!!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...