Wednesday, June 12, 2013

New Release::MY DAD + FREEBIES

Hello friends, I hope you are having a wonderful day.  Today starts the beginning of Summer for my kiddos.  They are so excited to have time off for swimming, playing, and camping trips.

Today I have a NEW RELEASE just in time for Father's Day with my newest kit, "My Dad".  This gorgeous masculine kit is chock full of Navy, lighter blues, green, and browns.  With over 50 elements and over 30 papers, this will be your go to kit for all things Manly.  Check out my shop today, this fabulous kit - ALONG WITH MY WHOLE SHOP, is 30% off until June 30th.  This kit is also inspired by my amazing Preservation Team, who helped me choose the colors and theme - (High 5 girls)!
Stop on by my shop today to grab this great kit, but don't forget to also add the BONUS PAPERS to your cart.  These are a great set to have in your stash, plus they'll complement every paper and element in this already fabulous kit.  This paper pack is also 30% off through June 30th.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Preservation Team Inspiration
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
by Hillary

   
by Jodi


By Tia


by Gina

Stop on by my Facebook Page to snag this adorable Add-on FREEBIE that coordinates perfectly with "My Dad"

Now for your BLOG FREEBIE:

3 comments:

projectsgalor said...

THANK YOU for all the goodies.
Looking forward to playing with this.

Daydreamer said...

thank you :)

Daydreamer said...

Thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...