Wednesday, June 19, 2013

NEW RELEASE:: RN'R

Happy Thursday Friends.  My New Release is going into my shop today, and it's something I have worked really hard at and I'm very pleased to share with you. I'm so excited that this kit is a collab - with my new friend, the amazing Jamie, from The Kit Cart.  She is truly a wonderful designer and it has been such a privilege to get to know her better and I'm in love with her designs!  I appreciate her taking a chance on me since I'm such a "Newbie" at this whole designing business.  

We have combined our efforts around the theme of Summertime, Beachy vacations, and spending time relaxing with our loved ones.  You can grab my part of the collab at my Scraps N' Pieces Shop - This kit is on sale at 30% off until 6.30


Stop on by my shop today to grab this awesome kit, but don't forget to also add the Bonus Paper Pack to your cart.  These are a great set to have in your stash, plus they'll complement every paper and element in this already fabulous kit. 
This paper pack is also 30% off through June 30th.

This kit is a COLLABORATION kit with Jamie from THE KIT CART.  Check out her fabulous kit:
Visit her shop over at Gotta Pixel to grab this portion of this huge Collab.  She also has Flairs, Journal Cards, and Layered Papers too.  This kit is a great go to for all things Summer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Preservation Team Inspiration
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
by Hillary

  by Jodi

By Tia


by Gina

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JUST A REMINDER
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last week's Release "My Dad" is still available in my shop and is also 30% off.  Did you take pictures with your Dad this past Sunday for Father's Day?  This is a great kit for all things Dad.  With Navy, Blue, Beige, Grey, and a splash of Green - you will love this kit for those pics with your Dad or Husband.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FACEBOOK FREEBIE
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's Facebook Freebie is a Special Add-on that also coordinates with The Kit Cart's Facebook Freebie.  Just head on over to my Facebook Page.

You can also head over to The Kit Cart's Facebook Page to grab her Add-On freebie too.  Gotta love two coordinating freebies in the same day :D
Have a wonderful week and I'll be back soon with more goodies, freebies, and as always, inspirational kits and designs.  <3 Andi

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...