Thursday, May 2, 2013

New Release::My Angel Mother + iNSD

Morning Scrappy Friends.  Can I just tell you how happy I am to be guesting this month at Scrap Take Out!  I started with Scrap Take Out as a promoter for them last June when they first opened.  I love Jen Yurko, like drool over everything she creates - she's a Scrap Goddess.  I've loved her designs since I found her years ago at SugarHillCo.  I've loved all the team over there so when they approached me about guesting, I jumped at the chance.  Plus I get to join them during their iNSD Events, so that's even more fun coming your way :D (see below)

My guest shop, along with the whole store at STO is 40% off all weekend during iNSD. You don't want to miss out on this amazing deal.  Plus we are having a Facebook Hop featuring some of my most favorite colors.  Keep reading to find out all about the hop.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Release::My Angel Mother
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My new kit, "My Angel Mother" is a soft, girly, and delicate kit for all things Mom.  I lost my own Mother when I was 11, she passed away due to heart and diabetes problems.  It was the hugest blow to me and one of the hardest things I've ever had to overcome and not be defined by.  Even though I had very few years with her, she helped me become the person I am, and somehow I know that she's proud of me and the life I have.  I always like to think she's smiling down at me, she was and is, My Angel Mother.

Again, this kit is 40% off all weekend long at my
 Scrap Take Out Shop.  This also comes with one full Alpha, tons of papers, and over 80 elements.  It's hard to pick my favorites in this kit because it's sooo large and full of gorgeous-ness, but I definitely love the crocheted pieces throughout and the hexagon stitched pieces are a very nice touch for those of us who love to do arts, crafts, or sewing.  I didn't consider myself girly until I created this kit :D
FULL PREVIEW:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRESERVATION TEAM INSPIRATION
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ~by Hillary~

~by Gina~

~by Jodi~


 ~by Tia~

~by Kathy~

I have the BEST Team in all of Digi Land!  Thank you to my PT Girls for helping me - they always make my kits Shine!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Release::Mother's Day Wordart Masks
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you want to add an unusual or creative frame around your pictures?  Today I also have a New Release of this adorable set of Wordart Masks. Simply clip a photo to these, mask them, and use in any Layout-with any kit.  These Mother's Day Wordart Masks are some of my favorite ways to make any layout uniquely yours and at 40% off they coordinate perfectly with the "My Angel Mother" Kit.  (Sample pic not included).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
50% OFF AT MY SCRAPS N PIECES SHOP
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over at my Scraps N Pieces shop EVERYTHING in my shop is 50% off.  Head over and fill your shopping cart now.  This is one of the best deals and lowest prices of the year. This includes my newer kits "Sometimes" & "Perch".  A fabulous deal all weekend long.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREEBIES
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~1st::Scrap Take Out FB Hop
My portion:

Find it under my Facebook Header under the STO FB Hop Tab
My Portion:

Find this freebie under the "SNP" FB Hop Tab on my FB Page

~Last of all
One of the things our family says to each other is, "Love You Mostest".  It's sort of a family joke since my dear Mom said it to her Dad, my Grandpa, when she was just a child.  This saying has traveled the gamut of family members, and I couldn't help but include that saying in my "Add-on" freebie for you.
Happy iNSD & Happy Shopping!  <3 Andi

3 comments:

Peggy Drechsler said...

thank you so much for the My Angel Mother Addon!

Handmaiden Dotty said...

Thank you...with 7 children, several goats and geese, I think I can find a duck to put in here with my pictures, ho ho...yes, it was quite a menagerie years ago, but so much fun! Thanks for the download and the reminder of what it really felt like back then. Blessings!

M+H said...

I love your ~1st::Scrap Take Out FB Hop. It's so cute. Is it still available anywhere because I cannot find it on your FB.

wuxiheather@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...