Thursday, May 16, 2013

New Release::FRESH START


Hello Scrappy Friends, Here is my newest release FRESH START at my guest shop at STO.  With beautiful greens, teals, and blues combine to create a gorgeous kit for your memory keeping. Fresh Start is all about everyday life, our challenges and struggles.  We all face difficult choices and decisions.  Do you ever feel like you're in a rut?  Every day is a 'Fresh Start' to remind us to breathe deep and try again.  Full of over 25 papers, beautiful elements, adorable Word art tags, and an unusual metal outlined Alpha, this will be a go to kit for your stash.  This kit is a New Release in my Guest Shop at Scrap TakeOut and is also 40% off.

Visit my guest STO Shop now to get 40% off this spectacular kit.

Now for your freebie, sorry it's a bit late.  I swear I posted this already but I guess I mistakenly forgot it.  I know, it's important, right.  Today I have a set of coordinating cardstocks for you to enjoy.  <3 Andi


2 comments:

bekfek said...

Thank you, Andi!!!! Love your freebies AND your kits :)

Crystalnva said...

Great kit Andi ;~} THANK YOU for the paper very fast dl`ing on it :~} luv that too.....The alphas are adorable its the shadowing that gives the best affect...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...