Wednesday, April 10, 2013

New Release::SOMETIMES

Sometimes, Life is hard, as if you didn't know.  Sometimes it can seem downright lonely and unbearable.  And yet, there are blessings to be found in every part of the journey.  When I created this new kit, "Sometimes" I had every intention to use it for those moments of sadness and difficulty.  I have looked high and low for a kit that fit "my style" to scrap some of my layouts for my FIL's funeral.  This kit turned out a bit too girly for his pics, but is perfect for a bunch of others I have.  I hope you will find this kit useful and helpful in your memory keeping.  For me, scrapping emotions is a heavy task, but one I truly feel is important.  My PT (Preservation Team) has done a wonderful amazing job scrapping these moments (<3 you Hillary).  Stop on by my shop today to snag this beautiful kit at 30% off throughout the weekend.
FULL PREVIEW
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INSPIRATION FROM MY PRESERVATION TEAM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ~by Hillary~
~by Gina~
~by Gina~

~by Dannethia~

 ~by Jodi~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREEBIES
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Check out the Digi Preserves Facebook Page.  Just like the page and find the "freebie" tab under the header. 

~I love Wordart tags and created a whole slew of them for you as a bonus for being so awesome.  My absolute favorite one below is "Stay Calm, and shut your pie hole".  Sorry, it's just too adorable :D

Have a great week!  <3 Andi

6 comments:

Robinsismai said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful add on to you gorgeous kit and for the wordart pack!

LBickford said...

Awesome! Thank you -especially for the DIRECT download!!!!!

Kristal said...

Thank you for the cute add-on and the word tags! So cute!

omalley24 said...

Absolutely love the word art. Heartfelt thanks.. and your kit is amazing...

Dawn said...

Only just discovered your blog and I am so sad to have missed thi sfacebook freebie - right up my street. Off ot have a look at the shop!! Your designs are lovely.

Dawn said...

Oh - they are both still available and you have TWO facebook freebies - wonderful!! That is so kind of you and I am a very happy bunny! Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...