Monday, April 15, 2013

FREEBIE ALERT::More Than Words

Hiya Scrappy Friends, I have another new freebie for you today - it's a FULL kit I've named "More than Words".  I have 6 sisters, that I love beyond measure.  I also have many friends that I consider to be "sisters".  I hope this new Facebook Freebie will be something you'll be able to use.  Stop on by and click the like tab, then click on the "Freebie" tab to be taken to the download links.  This will only be available until Saturday, 4.20, then it's in my shop.  <3 Andi


5 comments:

HisDarlin Daughter said...

Would it be possible to have the link to this wonderful kit sent to me to download? I don't do Facebook so am unable to get it from there. If not I will understand of course. :) HisDarlinDaughter@gmail.com

Dawn said...

Amazing! So generous of you. Thank you!

Scrapcoco said...

Woow, this is amazing gift, thank you so much !

RoseAddict said...

Thank you for this gorgeous kit!

Christine Smith said...

WOW, fantastic kit - I love what it's about because we have 6 daughters. Great job! Christine Smith || Owner - CUDigitals.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...