Thursday, March 21, 2013

Perch + Collab + Freebie

             -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Release::Collab Alert!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My New Release, Perch, is really quite huge, chock full of springy goodness, and is truly a must have for creating your memory albums, Project Life, or even everyday moments.  I love this kit so much and I hope it's something you'll be able to use as well.  With bright colors and patterns, and a bit of a modern twist, this kit is my go to for all things Spring.  

Now remember, this is also a collab kit.  I'm joined in this kit by my new Designer friend, Harper Finch, of Harper Finch Designs.  I fell in love with Harper's designs and just knew between the two of us, we could create something spectacular for you.

Here's my portion of the Collab:
This kit is available in my Shop over at Scraps N Pieces (SNP) at 30% off until 3.31.

More coming on Friday from Harper's shop too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INSPIRATION FROM MY PRESERVATION TEAM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~by Kristen~
~by Dannethia~
 ~by Jennifer~
 ~by Gina~

~by Kate~

~by Shop CT::PAULA~



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREEBIES
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First, don't forget to sign up for my Newsletter as there was a coordinating Journal Card freebie in today's newsletter

~Add-on/Mini Facebook Freebie under the header on my FB Page


~Now for your Blog Freebie.  Here's an Alpha using "Perch"

2 comments:

Crystalnva said...

Luv the kit and of course the alpha is wonderful so I had to join Fileswap to try to dl it and fileswap just comes up saying "BAD REQUEST" when I click on slow dl . It also says the same for the FB freebie.Just wondering if its something Im doing or is this what everybody is see`ing...

Crystalnva said...

I just luv this alpha THANK YOU ;~} again for helping with this ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...