Friday, March 1, 2013

Grand Opening + FREEBIE

Hiya friends, today's the day.  I cannot believe it, and yet, I've been dying all week trying to hold in my excitement.  This truly is a dream come true, one I've been trying to work toward for about 3 years.

So without further Adieu - here's my HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT:



Since my shop is still so new, I'm still trying to get it stocked up, but I thought I'd share the Releases for this week.  (I know my kit, "Possibilities" isn't so new to you, but it's been revised, triple checked and is by far the best kit I've ever created).  I'll be joining in monthly Collabs, helping with Forum Challenges, offering tons of freebies, and adding new items every week.  So please stay tuned here on the Blog, on my FB Page, in the SNP Forum, or better yet, click on my Newsletter Tab under the blog header and sign up today.

Here's what's Releasing today in my Shop:


Now for your freebie. I know many of you already have Possibilities, so I thought I'd share a WordArt Freebie Mask with you.  I love these masks and use them all the time for adding a little bit of fun to my Layouts. 
Download Password:  freebiesrock

8 comments:

Omega021 said...

Thank you so much for this awesome freebie!!
Good luck for your new exciting adventure!! ;)

Arlene said...

OMGosh... that's perfect!!!!!! I love SNP! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Andi. I couldn't be happier for you. So cool.

Shuckclod said...

Congrats Andi! Will you be doing CU again too? I do the monthly blog train.

Crystalnva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KandiceD said...

Thank you for the awesome masks!

Luiza Pires said...

I loved this kit. Congratulations, it's very cool.

Dannethia said...

Love "Possibilities"!!! It is a beautiful kit!! Thank you for the wa mask. I like this idea.

C Elliott said...

Thank you for the masks and best wishes on your new venture!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...