Thursday, January 17, 2013

possibilities

Hey friends, As promised I've been working on a new kit.  If you've joined me from "Sassy Girl Studio", welcome.  

I have a new kit I've been working on for this new blog and in an attempt to enable anyone's Digital Scrapbooking hobby.  I'm so excited to share this with you, I've been working on it all week and can't wait to see what you all think of it.  Please give me your honest feed back.  I'd love to someday be a Digi Designer, but for now that is just a dream.  I'm hoping to practice and share here on this blog & my FB page, and then maybe next year I'll be good enough to sell in my fav store, The Digi Chick. :D

I'm loving so many design styles lately.  And in 2012, I decided to apply to be on various Creative Teams (CT's) to learn and grow.  I've had the privilege of working with Jen from Word Art World, Susie from Psychozoe, Andi from Andilynn Designs, and a few others.  In April, I was given the opportunity to work with Alamama's Pressed Petals and be her Administrative Assistant.  I learned so much about promoting designs on FB & other avenues.  It really has been a wonderful year of learning and gaining more Digi knowledge.  I love Alamama, as a person, and her designs as well.  She truly is a gifted artist, and I am so grateful for the chance I got to work with her.  She has decided to retire due to personal reasons, and I was given the opportunity to work with other various designers and teams.  

Because of my experience with Alamama, I have made my Digi Home at The Digi Chick where I get to work with Michelle Batton, Jen from Girl Boy Girl Designs, Danyale from etc. by Danyale, & all the designers at TDC as well.

This past year I have learned what style I love.  It's almost a mixture of all the design teams I've been on.  In June or July, I applied to be on Bella Gypsy's team.  I'm so addicted to their designs, they're trendy, stylish, fun, and fresh designs.  They are also very generous with their kits and offer tons of color options and tons of element and paper options.  

If I were to try to explain the style I love, it's not easy in one or two words. Believe it or not, I love simple, elegant, but also vintage-y too.  It's so hard to explain what I mean.  Sort of a blend between all of these designers, especially one's I've had the chance to work with personally.  That is:  Alamama's Pressed PetalsDawn by Design, Bella Gypsy, Michelle Batton, Girl Boy Girl, Etc. by Danyale.

To explain this first kit, I've named it "Possibilities", because truly, I am learning that all things are possible, that possibilities are endless, that when we work hard and are willing to learn, we can achieve more than we imagined.

So, here are some previews of this kit.  It's almost ready, and I hope to have it up and live for you tomorrow.



3 comments:

Robinsismai said...

It looks wonderful! I can hardly wait to see the rest of it!

Hillary said...

I love that chevron paper Andi! These are all very fun and I can't wait to see the elements. Good luck on this new adventure!

Rachael said...

You are extremely talented! I have no doubt that you will succeed! This kit is going to be beautifu.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...